Head Coach:Lew Mladjen (1st Season)
* Assistant Coaches: Jim Rodgers, Matt Sock, Matt Kirschner
* Last Year's Record: Overall 6-11-1, League 3-8-1
* Notable losses: Matt Corbett (D), Miles Strunk (MF), Dom Gallo (D), Christian Fan (ST), Zola Makanda (ST)
* Key returners: Eddie Farnsworth: 12th (D), Giovanni Saez: 12th (MF), Alfardy Ali: 12th (ST), Dylan Molina: 12th (MF), Robbie Montero: 12th (MF), Austin Shay: 11th (GK)
* Others to Watch: Jorge Ramirez: 12th (D), German Contreras: 11th (ST), Valentine Flores: 11th (D)
* Strengths: Experienced backline and depth in the midfield should provide defensive stability and pace going forward.
* Question Marks: How quickly players can adapt to new coaches and system of play will be a major role in shaping this season.
* Outlook: Players have worked hard through the summer to come in fit and ready to compete. Success for this team will fall upon a talented senior class that is optimistic about their chances in the Suburban One National.
* Games to Watch: Straight out of the gate Bensalem’s first three league matches are Pennsbury, Neshaminy, and CR North, all top District One programs from 2016. This early season test may be an indicator of things to come.